What Type Of Abuser Is Your Ex


 

Why do you need to know what type of abuser your ex is? 

To stay safe. When I was trying to decide how to protect myself, several factors came into my thoughts. First, if he wanted to harm me, how would he do it. Second, how would that effect my children. 



I thought about purchasing a gun. The more I looked into guns and domestic violence, the information was not good. The advice that I got from a man was, "If you pull the gun you have to use it!" So many women will pull out the gun but are unable to shoot their children's father. The man will then take the gun from her and use it to harm her. 

Having a child with ADHD who just doesn't think clearly was another concern of mine. Would he see the gun and want to play with it? Would I need to take him to a driving range to teach him how to use it? This would let dad know how I was protecting myself. When I really thought about what type of man he was, I realized he wouldn't use a gun at all, he is the O Jay Simpson type.  Learn more about what type your ex is by downloading the free video. 

Comments